The World of Mathematical Equations
About This Site > Features
The main purpose of creating the EqWorld web site is to help the widest
possible audience of researchers, university teachers, engineers and students
to sail more easily through the ocean mathematical equations (differential,
integral, functional, etc.) and their solutions.
The EqWorld web site will:
- inform about the most important mathematical equations and their solutions;
- provide support for the available handbooks on mathematical equations
by placing new equations, solutions and transformations on the site pages;
- present brief descriptions of various methods for solving mathematical equations,
illustrating them with specific examples;
- give exercises on methods for solving equations, which may be useful
for teaching graduate, postgraduate and PhD students in appropriate specialities;
- offer information about mathematical web sites, publishers, journals, books, etc.;
- place interesting papers and other material on mathematical equations.
Later on we plan to implement the following features:
- Any visitor to this web site will have the possibility to add (place on the
web site) his/her own equations and their exact solutions.
- A mathematical forum will be organized, where the visitors could
discuss topical issues on mathematical equations.
- New sections suggested by visitors will possibly be added.
The EqWorld website presents extensive information on solutions to
various classes of ordinary differential equations, partial differential
equations, integral equations, functional equations, and other mathematical
Copyright © 2004-2017 Andrei D. Polyanin