The World of Mathematical Equations
Methods > Integral Equations
Methods for Solving Integral Equations
- A solution method for some classes of nonlinear integral, integro-functional,
and integro-differential equations by A.D. Polyanin and A.I. Zhurov (2007).
- Regularized collocation method for
Fredholm integral equation of the first kind by M.T. Nair and S.V. Pereverzev (J. Complexity, 2008).
- Linearization method for solving nonlinear integral equations
by P. Darania, A. Ebadian, and A.V. Oskoi (Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2006,
Art. ID 73714, pp. 1-10).
- Some remarks on a collocation method for first kind integral equations
by E. Pelican and C. Popa, 2003.
Integral equations for the population activity by
W. Gerstner and W.M. Kistler (Spiking Neuron Models, Cambridge University Press, 2002).
High order methods for weakly singular integral equations with nonsmooth input functions
by G. Monegato and L. Scuderi (Mathematics of Computations, 1998, Vol. 67, No. 224, pp. 1493-1515).
- Solution of linear integral and functional
equations with special right-hand side by A.D. Polyanin and A.V. Manzhirov, 1997.
- Method of model solutions in the theory of
linear integral equations by A.D. Polyanin and A.V. Manzhirov, 1997.
The EqWorld website presents extensive information on solutions to
various classes of ordinary differential equations, partial differential
equations, integral equations, functional equations, and other mathematical
Copyright © 2004-2017 Andrei D. Polyanin